Friday, September 12, 2008

Bloggity blog blog

Ok!

Right now, I'm knitting a hat/scarf/mitten set for Chris. He has been dying for it, and I've got 1/3 of the scarf done and almost a mitten done. Last time I tried knitting him a hat, it ended up being the right size for our two year old niece.

This Sunday, we're going to the Corn Maze! It's FIL's birthday, so we're going out there and then going back to the in-law's house and I'm making some beef barley soup for everyone. I hope that everyone has a good time and that it isn't freezing cold! Addie should have a good time running around in a corn field!

That's all I've got to say right now, I hope that everyone (all 0 people who read this) are having a good week and a great Friday!

1 comment:

Clumsy Ninja said...

Yar! Where are the pictures? And the YouTube videos?